Sunday, April 26, 2009

Literally Gold diggers

♥♥♥
Today I finally had the time to go shopping to get my Charles Robert Darwin books and my Asian dramas! Oh, I love Darwin.

After a wonderful time shopping and spending every penny my parents gave me, I had to take the Skytrain back to 29th Avenue. Everything was going great; the skytrain came and I got a seat (yes!..WRONG) so I sat across from this utterly repulsive guy. It's okay that he's ugly, I mean you can't blame the guy. All he really needed was a lot of cosmetic products, a haircut, and possibly a mask. He kept staring at me so of course I turned away because it was awkward. After what seemed like forever (the Skytrain stopped at Patterson) I turned my head 90 degrees and guess what I see him doing?!?!

DIGGING FOR GOLD IN HIS NOSE. ew.

I tried to not laugh and like look away but of course I started laughing and I wanted to call Franny but I forgot what the code was for when we are in trouble (not fake trouble). FML. As I was laughing (quietly..sort of), he looked at me while picking his nose. Please, if you are ever taking public transit do not pick your nose.

Terrible ending to my perfect school-free Day 1.

TOOTLOOS! <3

♥♥♥

1 comment:

JabberWocky said...

EEEEEWWWWW!!!!! that's gross and I totally know what it's like to have the weirdo's look at you and stuff, it's really creepy, but at the same time you can't look away 'cause they ARE so creepy.

I hope the rest of your day was better :)