Saturday, February 14, 2009

Yes I'm Random and Yes I'm Token

Hello all,

So the other night I was on MSN when my cousin asked me to bring something different to his blog. And i was like me? Why me?

Then I realised for a bunch of people who live on the other side of the world all supposedly within a block of each other, being a born and bred kiwi in New Zealand would be totally different.

So henceforth, I am your token kiwi girl here to be different. You may, if you wish, call me token.

This is the first thing about New Zealand I have to tell you. There is no "Middle Earth", no "Mordor" and no "one ring to rule them all". But I have seen people with some pretty ugly feet...

So now you know why I'm writing on this blog, and my cousin assures me that people do actually read this thing but I don't really believe him. Do let me know if there is anything specific about NZ you'd like to know, I might be able to save you a trip.

Ok, that's me. Join me next time where I tell you about how there's more sheep than people in New Zealand and how a wife beater is actually a white singlet, exciting stuff....

No comments: