Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A New Look!!

First of all I would like to apologize to all our readers for not updating the blog in a LONG time. I have been very busy with other aspects of my life (yes I do have a social life, contrary to popular belief) and Franny is on vacation so she hasn't been able to blog (actually a valid excuse). However I am back!! and I promise that the blog will be better than ever!!

The first step in the rejuvenation of the blog is the look of the blog. Our regular readers will notice the larger margins in the main text area as well as the "argyle sweater" like pattern as the backdrop ('cause we're so fashionable). This isn't a final look and because we value the opinions of our readers, if you have any suggestions on ways we can improve the design or template let us know and we'll try it out. Also we will be adding some more interactive features on the blog if we can. I have been considering moving the blog from blogger to maybe wordpress or livejournal but for now we're staying with blogger ('cause we're loyal) if we do decide to move the blog to another site we will notify you in an appropriate manner (no we're not gonna do a 1 hour special called "The Decision" on a national tv network).

If you guys have any questions, suggestions, concerns or are looking to be contributors to the blog you can email us at arbitraryopinions@gmail.com, tweet us @ArbitraryO or me @Jabber_Wocky, or just comment in the comments section of this post, we're always looking for cool people to work with and you can obviously post anything you want about anything you want and anyway you want (we are called Arbitrary Opinions for a reason).

That's all for now but I will be posting again very soon!! 'til then,

Peace and Much Love to Ya :)

No comments: