Saturday, May 29, 2010

Perfection.

I'd like to congratulate Roy "Doc" Halladay of the Philadelphia Phillies for pitching his first perfect game, and the 20th in MLB history! I remember only ever watching the Jays play either when Doc pitched or they were playing the Yankees (Doc vs. Yankees always upset me, but in a good way?) Now that he plays for the Phillies, I've seen him pitch once this season but he's been superb! This is a BIG DEAL to those of you who don't watch baseball (to which I say, WATCH IT!) Congrats again and THANK YOU for giving me a crapload of points for my fantasy team =)

And I'd also like to thank JabberWocky for the profiles of the top drafts! I must say, Wall is my fav cuz I've heard of him and I hear he's good =P

Until next time!

- Franny.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

That colour of font, on my monitor at least, is way too hard on the eyes.

YOURE WELCOME.