Sunday, July 18, 2010

Raptors YoungGunz Dunkoff!!

I've been pretty sick so I haven't been able to type a real thought provoking article but I did promise a post soon and I don't ever go back on my promises. So I decided for this post to keep it fun. For those of y'all who know me personally know that I am a huge Toronto Raptors fan (I still secretly like the Grizzlies even though they left our wonderful city). And with Chris Bosh heading down to Miami (I told y'all that's why he cut his dreads for the fade lol) some Raptors "fans" have abandoned ship but not me. Why? 'Cause of the "Young Gunz" of course!! (also 'cause I stick with my teams through the good and the bad)

The original 3 members of the "Young Gunz" are Amir Johnson, DeMar DeRozan and Sonny Weems. These guys play a fun and high-flying game and it was shown last season. Although they have all been working hard during the Summer to improve, and it's shown as we went 5-0 in Vegas Summer League!! Sonny and DeMar not only participated but were the leading scorers and carried the team, they took some time out after a workout in Toronto to challenge each other to a dunk off to determine who's the best dunker on the team. After watching the video y'all can head on over to www.amirjohnson.com and vote for who you think is the best dunker. right now Amir leads with 49.19% of the vote while DeMar is in 2nd with 41.74% and Sonny is last with the remaining 9.08% of 39,137 votes!! Oh and the losers have to wear tights through downtown Toronto which I'm sure will be filmed by AmirTV. Hope y'all enjoy it and don't forget to vote!!




Peace and Much Love to Ya :)

No comments: