Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Very Arbitrary Thought.

First of all, I would like to apologize for my absence, I've been on vacation (as JabberWocky has mentioned) and is still in vacation-mode so I'm still shaking off my lazy. Second of all, the new look is awesome =) JabberWocky really goes ABCD (above and beyond the call of duty...I read it on a sign somewhere) and I'm very thankful and grateful!

This is short but it's been on my mind since I've been selecting classes for next year. If you had to choose one, which would you prefer: the same professor for multiple classes or a hot professor? Here's what I've been weighing:

Same professor for multiple classes
Pro- Could be buddy-buddy with the prof and he/she would have to know your name. References are important for grad studies!
Con- Could be a bad/dick professor and you're stuck with him/her for multiple classes! What a nightmare...

Hot professor
Pro- Eye candy and incentive for attending class, as well as actually paying attention (which would allow you to do better in the class)
Con- A huge distraction, trust me. Going to class just to drool and doodle disturbing images (not me I swear) is not the way to go.

What's the verdict y'all? Comment below (I know some of you wanna comment...there's someone out there...) and I'll keep it in mind, I promise!

Until next time!

- Franny.

No comments: