Thursday, July 2, 2009

Just Some Thoughts From A World Away

What's up everybody? I hope you guys and girls missed me 'cause I sure have missed you :) A big thank you is in order to the wonderful Franny who despite being on a killer (and much deserved) vacation still finds time to stop enjoying every moment of it and updating the blog.

As all of you probably know I'm in Pakistan right now. At first I hated the idea of coming here but now that I'm here I'm surprisingly enjoying my time (just goes to show to not judge a book by it's cover). I've met A LOT of extended family members and still have A LOT more to meet since I have an impossibly large family :) but they're all very loving people and immensely fun to be around. I'm staying in my birth city of Lahore, and the place is awesome. The city is congested and the traffic is hell but roaming around the city and shopping is pretty awesome and the culture of the people is very lively and it's basically another city that doesn't sleep as all the shopping districts and clubs are open all night.

Anyway on a serious matter I would like to pay my respects to the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, I know Franny has already blogged about it but I just wanted to do it again 'cause I grew up listening to MJ and loving Thriller, and all his other music like all his fans around the world. The world took him away too soon and my thoughts and prayers go out to the Jackson family.

Peace and Much Love To Ya :)

No comments: