Monday, July 6, 2009

Yes and No's

♥♥♥
Wowza, its been too long since I've updated. Admit it Franny, you missed me =D!

Anywhoosies, school starts tomorrow for me so I thought today is the perfect day to do a post!
For the past month-ish, I spent most of my time trying new things so I will share with you some of the things that worked for me and some that didn't.

Product #1:
Lush Tea Tree Oil Toner 4/5♥
The price was very reasonable and it does it job as a toner. I've noticed a decreased in acne and the pores seemed to be less visible. It was very refreshing when you spray it (especially when it feels like its 30 degrees outside) however, it doesn't last that long. The product 'evaporated' after a quick 10-14 seconds.

Product #2:
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial PEEL-OFF MASK 5/5♥
OH. EM. GEE. This product cost me only $3.98 and I absolutely love it! After using it, it leaves my skin super smooth. It's so easy to use, and it doesn't take that much time. This product can totally replace any boyfriend. One product, everyone should buy (especially if your cheap).

Product #3:
OPI NAIL POLISH:
1) Strawberry Margarita 3.75/5♥
2) Party In My Cabana 3.25/5♥

OPI nail polish are great however, I must admit the two that I bought was a bit disappointing. Strawberry Margarita got a higher rating because the colour turned out very pink & pretty♥ however the product was just too runny. It was hard to apply and no matter how less I used, it was still very messy. After spending quite some time putting it on, I feel reluctant to remove them.

Party In My Cabana was easier to put on but it wasn't my favorite colour choice. This colour made me feel like I killed a chicken or something. Will I use this again? Most likely not. It was just an awful contrast against my skin colour. DO NOT BUY IF YOU HAVE LIGHT SKIN COLOR.

Product #4:
Joico K-Pak Style Smoothing Balm to straighten & protect 4.5/5♥
This product smells great and I felt that it gave my hair some volume after using it. At first I thought it would weigh my hair down but it proved me wrong. Besides preventing thermal damage, it is also humid-resistant! This product is great for people who straighten their hair when it is still somewhat wet because it does not stick to the straightener whatsoever (at least not on mine).

Product #5:
Hair Spray:
1) TRESemme Tres Two ultra fine mist hair spray .5/5♥
2) TRESemme Tres Two extra hold hair spray .5/5♥
These two hair spray are heart breakers. They are totally useless. Not only do they clump (..big clumps), they made my hair look like a dirty, used, greased mop. Its disgusting. When you spray it, the smell is repulsive and overwhelming. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I gave it .5 because it did hold my hair (...somewhat) but still, avoid it at all cost. I want to throw it out but I don't know where to throw it because I've used it like twice? (I'll use to kill bugs or something- its just that gross)


TOOTLOOS! <3

♥♥♥

No comments: