Monday, June 29, 2009

The Windy City.

Greetings! I apologize for the lack of news, it's not my fault the world is boring =P Actually, it is my fault for neglecting the news and blogging because I've been too busy having fun in Chicago! I don't want to make this blog about me so I haven't posted much about my travels, but now I feel like I should (because I want to kay).

I walked around downtown (everywhere is downtown to me here; place with tall buildings) and went to the Chicago History Museum. I know that sounds boring but it was really interesting, they had a Lincoln area and you know how much I love Abe!

Afterwards I wanted to see Second City so I toured the inside a bit; hopefully I'll actually catch a show sometime this summer.

There's a Starbucks near there and me being the coffee fiend, I had to buy something. I'm very glad that I went to this specific store because there's a sign that told me Morning Joe (MSNBC) was going to broadcast there tomorrow morning from 5am-8am! I tried to find this event online but I couldn't, so I had my doubts. But since I'm weird, I have Joe Scarborough on Twitter and apparently he had a signing today (too bad I didn't know) and he said he'd be at Starbucks tomorrow morning. So that's all confirmed!

I have a bunch of pictures taken thus far (Green Bay and Chicago) and I'll upload them something in the coming days and link you. Right now I'm incredibly tired and since I have to wake up tomorrow at 3:30 (5 hours from now), I'm feeling even more exhausted.

Have a Good Night!

- Franny.

(I'm sorry if everything is choppy, I'm just typing what I'm thinking in my current state of tiredness. Hopefully I'll be fluent in my next post!)

No comments: