Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I hope all the dads out there had a fantastic father's day, I think my dad did. I bought him 5 seasons of Columbo on DVD, he's been wanting that since forever. What made it more awesome was that I bought them the day before flying here so those DVDs have traveled quite a distance and he was thoroughly surprised.

In other blog news, JabberWocky texted me the other day saying he is doing well and he's nice an safe at his vacation spot, I, for one, am very glad to hear it.

There really hasn't been much news besides Iran-related stuff recently. I have strong opinions about that one, and it may not be what most expect. I don't want to just blurt it out without explaining myself so if I have time, I will make an individual post about that.

In gossip news, I hear the very hot Gisele Bundchen and the equally hot Tom Brady are expecting a child! Move over Brangelina children, the spawns on these two tall, talented, and sexy people will sure win any cute baby contest. I would like nothing more than to be their lovechild, but alas, it wasn't meant to be.

I'll feed you gossip folks a bit more of my two cents. You know what I hate reading about? Jon and Kate Plus 8 (or is it Jon Plus 4 and Kate Plus 4? Thanks SNL!). You know who I love reading about? Adam Lambert. Not only do I want to touch his hair, I really want a cd asap. And I think his bf is cute too, what a shocker eh.

For those of you who care, and I know that's all of you, I am heading to the Land of the Free tomorrow! Woo! North Dakota first and then Minnesota where I will be shopping at the Mall of America =) Oh how I love the United States of America =)

See ya'll next time! (With that accent I'll make it to Texas, yeehaw!)

- Franny.

ADD ON: Welcome to the world Andres, first tropical storm off Mexican Southern Coast. I am a hurricane junkie so expect an update with names and whereabouts all summer long. Stay safe coast-livers!

No comments: