Sunday, June 14, 2009

When Superman met THE Man.

I apologize for not only the cheesy title but my absence as of late from you lovely people! It's going to be a pretty slow summer because our awesome blogger-extraordinaire, JabberWocky, is on vacation ALL summer in Pakistan. I know you all miss him, but don't worry, he'll be back come September!

Anywho, you're stuck with me for the time being so enjoy every (cheesy) moment! Now onto some news:

I know there's some sports fans out there who's followed us since JabberWocky's posts so I shall tell you only the good news: The LA Lakers defeated the Orlando Magic in Game 5 of the NBA Finals with a final score of 99-86. I was quite shocked, not because the Lakers won (I know they would), but that they didn't just lose this game and win the next one at home so there would be more celebration. I think the saddest part was seeing the Magic bench sitting there and watching the Lakers celebrate. I would've pulled a LeBron *cue drum line*

Iran is going crazy, but what else is new? I just hope the innocent stay safe and the not so innocent don't cause more damage than they already have. That's all I have to say about that situation since I have no news to report because, sadly, I am not in Iran (I would kill to be there right now).

I try to keep this blog about anything and everything, but a reoccurring topic is myself. I would apologize for my egocentrism, but that would imply I have humility, which I do not. Anywho, I'm actually going on a trip this summer as well! I am flying out to Winnipeg next Wednesday and from there I'll be cruising down to the Windy City (Chicago)! But don't worry, I will have plenty of time to blog (I hope) so you shant be deprived of posts! I was thinking I'll add an update of my interesting journey for those of you stuck at home and having no fun =)

I had a gift but it did not embed properly so apologies all!

Ciao! (I'll work on a better sign out, JabberWocky's is really kickass. I'd do the one from my old blog, Good Night and Good Lucky, but that Olbermann fellow at MSNBC is rocking that one. If you have an idea pitch, feel free to leave a comment!)

- Franny.

No comments: