Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What New Years Means to Me...

It means a big fat nothing =) Not just because I'm Chinese and we have this crazy calendar where New Years lands somewhere in January or February and we get lotsa moolah...I need money...wait what was I talking about? Oh right, New Years. It's not that interesting you know why? Everyone gets drunk and forgets it anyway. And for those who don't go to parties and get drunk like ME (I'm a saint aren't I), we're stuck at home watching 3 different broadcasts of New Years from Times Square. Boo! I want to see Anderson Cooper without his shirt WITHOUT Kathy Griffin touching him and making him giggle. It makes me feel like I'm less than Kathy Griffin...which is just depressing.

Wanna know what I'm doing for New Years? Well, I'm blogging on a shiny new blog about how much I don't like New Years celebrations =) I'm probably done blogging soon so what I'll actually be doing right at the new year mark is watching the West Wing. Yes, I am ringing in the new year with a show that's been over for a few years now. I'm ringing in the new with the old.

I'm really just posting for the sake of posting because I can do what I want! I'm making my New Years Resolution the same as the one I had last year. I will try to blog as much as I can!

I'll count this one for tomorrow: the first day of what will be a (good/bad) year where I (will/will not) pass my first year of university. I (will/will not) continue to do this because I am (bored/bored).

On that note of arbitrariness (yes, I brought it up =P), I do wish you all a Happy New Year because I'm sure it means a lot to you (drunk/sober), (stone slackers/dull nerds) =) And because I'm a party pooper, the next actual post I make will be about either Gaza being blown up or Blagojevich being blown up. I actually much rather enjoy the latter...

Cheers!

- Franny.

No comments: