Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Not as Cool Intro

Hello, and welcome to the best blog ever!! I don’t exaggerate folks this blog will become a part of your daily life or at least I hope to make it that way, so bookmark it. We call it Arbitrary Opinions ‘cause that’s exactly what will be put on display, we are very honest people so we will try to bring you the truth about everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. You wanna know the latest in politics, Hollywood, sports, world news? We are the place to get your fix to know everything ‘cause we know the people who will read this are people like us, people who like to know everything. After all knowledge is power and we’re trying to create a monopoly of knowledge here. You may be asking yourself who is this person who wants to control everything and inject us with his outrageous ideas?

Well I go by the name of JabberWocky, as in the poem by Lewis Carroll and not the dance crew (though they’re awesome too), and I am the co-creator of this fine production and I’m here, metaphorically speaking, to hit you with some knowledge that will hopefully be useful to you in your everyday life. I have never fit into a clique (do people still say that?) but if I could sum up what I am like it would be, I’m a cool nerd/dork who reads books from Marvel to Machiavelli, watches lots of sports and news, and listens to everything from Bach to Tupac. I write about anything and everything but thankfully I have an awesome partner, that you’ve already been introduced to, who can help me so a big thank you is in order to Franny for making this possible. So strap yourselves in for a crazy ride and hopefully we can entertain you and make your lives better.

Peace and Much Love To Ya,

JabberWocky

No comments: