Thursday, December 11, 2008

Best.Post.Ever.

[Holiday] Greetings all! Welcome to our new blog, Arbitrary Opinions! (Because that’s exactly what we need, another blog). I’m Franny and I’m an alcoholic one of the two creators of this soon-to-be wonderful blog (watch your back Huffington!). I’ll start off with a little background information about this blog-sensation that has been called by some (me) as, “The best thing to happen to the internet since Obama Girl.” This blog will touch on topics ranging from the crazy world of politics to the testosterone filled balls world of sports. One can say this is a cross between MSNBC and ESPN (no, I’m not talking about Keith Olbermann), but I’d personally say this is a cross between random and thoughts.

Enough with the boring formalities, let’s talk about me! My role in this blog is to write about what I think is important and, therefore, what is important to you. Politics is my life but I’m not restricted to the scandal-ridden, corruption-driven, gay-republican Washington. I can write about other stuff like the scandal-ridden, corruption-driven, gay-republican Hollywood. Perez Hilton ain’t got nothin’ on me. I’d love to talk more about myself (I really do) but maybe I should cut this off right here and start working on my first article (I hear Blago calling – no wait, screaming – is that Rahm chasing him with a fish?). Thank you for reading and I hope you stick around! We sure need readers and we can’t lose to the Drudge Report, c’mon.

And soon you shall be hearing from the other half of this genius project. Ciao!

- Franny.

(By the way, viewer discretion is advised)

No comments: