Sunday, May 9, 2010

Badassery to the Max.

Heyo ya'll, sorry I haven't been around lately, I've been pretty lazy. But the big news is that IRON MAN 2 is finally out and it is AWESOME! I don't know where the haters find their hate, but somehow they do, so all I can say is: do not read their bad reviews! They're just jealous. See I was going to do a little write up myself but I don't want to try to convince ya'll to go see it, I am demanding that you all do!

Second order of business, I really want to spice up this blog. I don't even know how many of ya'll there are who read this because no one comments. So that could mean that no one reads the blog, but our visits counters says otherwise! I am going to think of some ideas but those of you lurking in the shadows are encouraged to come out and tell us what we should do to make this blog more badass! I mean, me and Jabberwocky blogging is already awesome enough, but clearly we need something more! Shall we sing and dance?

Which leads me to my next point of order: watch Glee. Seriously, the hype ain't just there, it is such an awesome show! It makes me miss high school and kinda wish there was a Glee Club. I guess me being in band was kinda the same thing, but honestly, the band geeks ran the school kay, we'd never get slushied. Today I watched the episode about Rachel and her crush on Mr. Schuester, which made me think about how my school lacked hot teachers. Cept for Superman...

Anywho, I just wanted to make sure ya'll knew I was still alive and doing (relatively) well. Keep on rocking in the free world! ...Do people not use that anymore? They should.

- Franny.

No comments: