Sunday, October 25, 2009

And the winner is...

...The New York Yankees! Did you ever have any doubts? I sure didn't! Doesn't mean I wasn't nervous the entire time. The Yankees beat the Angels in Game 6 of the ALCS with a final score of 5-2 to win their 40th pennant. It's been 6 long years since the Yankees have stepped into the World Series and much has changed, but what hasn't is that they're in it to win it, and anything short of that is failure (I may be paraphrasing El Capitano here).

I must admit, I'M FREAKING EXCITED! Get ready Phillies cuz the Yankees are not going to hold any punches. CC, AJ, Pet, and then CC again is just the winning combination. Be scared, very scared!

"New York, New York" and "Empire State of Mind" is on constant repeat in my head and I wouldn't have it any other way =)

- Franny.

PS Sorry bout your Angels JabberWocky, maybe you'll have better luck with the Phillies! But I sure hope not =)

No comments: