Monday, January 12, 2009

Breaking News.

No one wants to know what Sasha and Malia (Obama's kids) are having for lunch!! [/rage]

Now back to your regular programming:

This is just a tiny update on how things are going. I apologize for not having updated in so long, I'll try to do a real post in the coming few days. More bad news is that I've given up on the Israel-Gaze conflict article because all I have to really say (I'm sifting through the bullshit for you) is that I support the actions of Israel and condemn the Hamas for not letting up their rocket fire to save their own people. The Palestinian deceased list is quite long and it really is, ultimately, the fault of the Hamas. If you disagree, which I'm sure many out there do, feel free to leave an angry comment and I will get back to you!

To conclude on a happier note, a vote to impeach embattled Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich ended with a total of 114 who wants him impeached and 1 who doesn't. Who is this lone star on Blago's side? Rep. Milt Patterson of Illinois' 32nd district said he "didn't feel it was his job to vote to impeach the governor." Fair enough. But I do have something interesting for you to chew on. You remember Roland Burris, the man who is set to fill Obama's previous senate seat and he'll do it whether or not Harry Reid is racist...Well he's been an avid defender of himself and, in ways, Blago...and he's African-American. Rep. Patterson is also African-American. Coincidence? I don't even know what I'm trying to get at so if you came to a conclusion, let me know =P

With that, I bid yee farewell and I hope to return soon! I can definitely promise something before the Inauguration (an event which I will cover like hair on a bear). Ciao!

- Franny.

No comments: