Thursday, April 1, 2010

Countdown to May 7!!

Greetings all (at the stroke of midnight, which isn't a coincidence because I've been sitting on this completed post for 15 minutes...and now I realize that the post time is when I created this post and not when I publish it...time well spent)! As I haven't posted anything substantial lately, I present to you a Countdown to May 7!! What's happening on May 7th? Honestly, if you don't know then I judge you for life, but I will explain anyway because I am a kind blogger (unlike those mean ones, you know, the ones over at Red State really...and HuffPo gets snarky...ANYWHO). There are 35 days until IRON MAN 2 comes out!! *LOUD CHEERS*

If I didn't have school, don't doubt that I wouldn't watch Iron Man every day until the sequel comes out, because if I didn't have school, I would have for real, seriously. To further explain to those non-movie-goers, Iron Man 2 will star THE Robert Downey Jr (and if you don't know the extent of my love for him you can crawl back into your cave because society doesn't want you) as well as Don Cheadle (who replaced Terrance Howard as Jim Rhodes), that Wrestler dude who loves dogs, that chick who's married to Ryan Reynolds, and of course, the lovely blonde lady who will reprise her role as Pepper Potts. OH and of course director Jon Favreau will be back as Happy Hogan!

I'm going to try to update as often as possible between now and IM2 (as much as my work/study load will allow) because I'm pretty much following everything that's happening. Instead of trying to explain the awesomness to you (not that I should need to, just the title itself is enticing enough), I leave you now with links to the various trailers available:





And the newest one that I am unable to embed for reasons beyond my mental capacity (I'm sure Tony Stark would be able to do it, if only he were here with me...and real...)

ALSO THE WEBSITE IS UP

AS WELL AS STARK EXPO 2010

Apologies for the weird size of the youtube embeds, just click it to open it up nice and big to enjoy its HD goodness. Ok, I have over-excited myself at such a late hour, I shant be sleeping tonight. Guess what I'll be doing? (hint: It involves my Iron Man dvd...)

- Franny.

BTW I have revived the TWITTER account @ArbitraryO, follow and I will update I promise!

No comments: