Saturday, December 12, 2009

1 Year Anniversary For AO!!

I was gonna post this yesterday, since that was the official day this wonderful labyrinth of our thoughts was created, but I had other things to do, mainly studying for my upcoming finals (yea so not fun). I can't believe that it's been a whole year since Franny and I created this blog to post our informative, and sometimes, insignificant thoughts. I gotta give a lot of love to my fellow bloggers on this blog for keeping this thing going for as long as it has. Also, thank you to all the readers and visitors to the blog; we love you and even if you only visited the blog once we still appreciate it.

We'll try to keep this thing going as long as possible and after my finals I promise I will post a lot more on the blog about anything you guys want. Again, thank you for reading and we hope it was worth your time, if not you can tell us to shut the fuck up, but we won't listen :)

Peace and Much Love To Ya :)

No comments: